Saturday, December 15, 2007

A little about ...

This blog
Having recently wound down 'the family blog' I am in the process of creating several in an attempt to compartmentalise the various aspects of our lives which I like to keep record of. Perhaps one day my house will also fall victim to my organisation skills. One can only live in hope.
The address

I should probably explain at the outset that I am not the kiwi in the family but am married to a first generation one. The name in singular was taken so I've pluralised it but guess that's allowed as two of our kids were birthed in the Land of the Long White Cloud. I am a Scot and our four other blessings were born in Ireland. Their accents are decidedly confusing!

The aim

Over the next while I hope to find time to organise the many thousands of photos on my computer and upload ones that may be of interest to other travel enthusiasts into online albums. I am quite nosey by nature and love viewing other people's travel photos and hearing all about their adventures. As well as creating a personal record, I hope that this is of benefit and enjoyment to others.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I enjoy all your travel pics!
How wonderful to see all of those sights!